RAINBOW 🌈 GRAIN-FREE NORI ROLLS
- 2 cups cooked riced cauliflower
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup, honey, or coconut palm nectar
- Optional: 2 teaspoons @e3live Blue Majik (if you want blue rice and nutritional boost)
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt @edenfoods Gomasio sesame seed salt with seaweed
- 4 large nori sheets .
- RAINBOW OPTIONS
- Pickled red or yellow beets, shredded or sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, sliced into match sticks
- 1/2 cup cucumber, sliced into match sticks
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 1/2 mango, sliced
- 1/2 cup jicama, sliced into match sticks
- 1/2 cup watermelon radish or purple potato sliced into match sticks .
- Micro greens @agrarianfeast
- Pickled ginger
- Coconut aminos, Bragg Liquid Aminos or Tamari .
- Step 1 Sauté the rice cauliflower over medium heat. Add the vinegar and a dash of salt. Remove from heat and add the maple syrup or honey. Place in a bowl to cool. If you want blue ‘rice,’ add the Blue Majik and combine. Set aside.
- Step 2 Lay nori sheets on top of a sushi roller. Place a thin layer of “rice” mixture across the nori sheet, leaving 2 inches at bottom clear to allow for rolling. Using a spoon, smooth a layer of ‘rice.’ Sprinkle on gomasio.
- Step 3 Place your rainbow ingredients, such as cucumber, carrots, watermelon radish, jicama, purple potato, avocado and/or mango in a row across center of nori sheet.
- Step 4 Roll firmly and seal end of nori with a wet finger.
- Step 5 Cut with a sharp knife into 1-inch coins. Serve immediately with your favorite garnishes.