This recipe is adapted from Cookie + Kate
- 3 cups large, unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tablespoons coconut aminos
- 2 to 2 ½ tablespoons smoked paprika
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Step 2 Measure the coconut flakes out onto the baking sheet. Drizzle the coconut flakes with coconut aminos, smoked paprika and maple syrup. Mix well. Spread the flakes into an even layer on the parchment paper.
- Step 3 Bake on the middle rack for about 12-14 minutes, flipping halfway, until flakes are turning golden on the edges. (Keep an eye on it as the coconut can suddenly crisp up very quickly and burn). The coconut flakes will continue to crisp as they cool.
- Step 4 Let the coconut bacon cool, and enjoy it on salads, on soups, or as a snack!